Heartfelt sharing and prayer from foster parent (Jolene Ng)


Heartfelt sharing and prayer by Jolene Ng, foster mother from the HFG community.


“I decided to sketch this piece because my heart is broken. My heart is grieved and it hurts. 

Read in the Straits Times yesterday of 2 cases of child abuse: 1 girl aged 5 and another aged 11 both abused to DEATH in their homes in Singapore.

Children are vulnerable. They are weak, they are defenseless, they are trusting, they need to be protected.

Children are given to us to LOVE. 

Yet these children have been abused by their loved ones for months… to their DEATHS!!! 

These children shouldn’t have had to suffer, to fear in their own homes. 

I cry out to God for the injustice, for the sin that has been committed against them!

I pray to God to use me, to use even me, to help, to give respite, to create awareness, in whatever small ways, use me and all that I am. Amen.”🙏

Popular posts from this blog

Robin and Linda's Extraordinary Ordinary Lives

"A Cheerful Giver" (Michael & Irene)

MSF Award Ceremony for Foster Children and Youth 2022 (Audrie)

Fostering Tea Session April 2023 (Alan & Eliz) - Caring for a Foster Child with Neurodiversity

Launch of Befrienders for Families with co-developer The Salvation Army